Ari King's Lucid Airline Application

beepo

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/beepouwu/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

~30

What is your Discord username?

βeepo#8916

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Ari King

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Small-town boy moving to the big city to spread his wings and be the best him he can be.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Freelance delivery work

Why do you want to be a pilot?

As a child, I was fascinated by planes and the idea of flying. Growing up, I developed a deep passion for aviation and everything related to it. I've always been drawn to the thrill of taking off, soaring through the skies, and the incredible feeling of being able to navigate such a complex machine. I believe that being a pilot is not just a job, but a way of life that requires discipline, focus, and a deep commitment to safety.

Moreover, being a pilot is a constantly evolving profession that offers endless opportunities for growth and development. It is a profession that requires a continuous pursuit of knowledge and skills, which I find incredibly fulfilling. The thought of being able to travel the world and explore new places while doing something I love is truly exciting to me.

In summary, becoming a pilot has been a lifelong dream of mine, and I am passionate about pursuing this career path. I believe that I have the skills, dedication, and commitment required to excel in this profession and make a positive contribution to the industry.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Actively seeking pilot license in real life and already know basic "flight theory"

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Over 250 hours in different flight simulators.

How active can you be a week?

At least 4 days/week, though probably more

Any additional questions?

Nope :)