Kyron Noel's Lucid Airline Application

Kyron6

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/NecanNobody/home

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

305h

What is your Discord username?

land#8791

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Kyron Noel

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

My character grew up in a small town in the Midwest, where he learned the value of hard work and determination from his parents, who were both farmers. Despite the long hours and physical labor required of farming, his parents instilled in him a love of education and encouraged him to pursue his dreams.
He excelled in school and was the first in his family to attend college. While studying engineering, he discovered his passion for aviation and started taking flying lessons on the side. It wasn't long before he became fully immersed in the world of aviation and decided to pursue a career as a pilot.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Worked at White Widow as a salesman.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

For my character, being a pilot represents the ultimate form of freedom and adventure. He loves the feeling of taking off into the sky and the sense of control he has over the aircraft. He also appreciates the opportunity to travel to new places and meet new people. Additionally, he finds great satisfaction in being able to transport people and goods safely to their destinations.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

My character's unique combination of farming and engineering experience, as well as his passion for aviation, sets him apart from other applicants. He understands the importance of hard work, attention to detail, and safety, and is able to apply these principles to his flying career. Additionally, his love of learning and dedication to personal growth make him an excellent candidate for a pilot position.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have been around private pilots for most of my life so I have vague familiarity with some concepts.

How active can you be a week?

5 days 4 ish hours a day

Any additional questions?

What is the pilot training process, and what support is provided for ongoing professional development? Are there opportunities for career advancement or specialized training within the company?