Garry Tate's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798914813/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Rabiedog44#2737

How old are you?

16 turning 17 this year

What is the name of your character?

Garry Tate

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Garry Tate was born and raised in a village in Scotland on a farm with his three brothers Barry, Larry and Harry working hard from since he was able to walk. Garry and his brothers would always be getting into trouble in their village by either rolling around on their dirt bikes getting chased by local police or destroying rival farms land with their dirt bikes. Garry and his brothers always lived in poverty until they moved to lucid city after winning enough money from gambling. Garry and his brothers quickly rose to fame for being funny and annoying and gaining large amounts of money quickly by doing legal and illegal things.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Cyber Bar security/bartender, Bean Machine barista and a manager of a supermarket

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because of my love for flying and flying with people I believe id be a great pilot because of my kind and funny personality that could bring customers a fun and fast experience going to and back from the island. I also want to help LCAP with offering good hard working hours by doing multiple flights for customers aswell as doing them as quickly and
as safely as possible. I would like to be a pilot because I remember how hard it was to make money as a newcomer in the city, id like to offer the new comers a good experience by giving them a flight to the island and showing them what to do on the island such as diving, washing laundry and crafting.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I believe I am different because I work well in a team, I am a good problem solver, I can offer lots of hours a week and I have a very unique personality as I am easy to like, funny and charming. I am different from others applying because I have a winners mentality I do not complain about work, I have multiple side hustles for passive income and I work as hard as possible.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have experience flying and fixing planes such as crop dusters that were used on my farm I started flying at the age of 7 and have never had any problems operating a high altitude vehicle. at age 5 I started playing games such as war thunder and microsoft flight simulator as my older brothers got me involved in it.

How active can you be a week?

from 12:00 am to 2:00 am (GMT +1)

Any additional questions?

no