Aos Sidhe's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140047807

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Assuming over 1000 at this point

What is your Discord username?

Aos#0001

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Aos Sidhe

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

376-563-8410

What is the background of your character?

After retiring as the head of subdivisions for LSPD in his previous city, Aos decided to start a new life in Lucid. As a rather calm, solitary person, he prefers to work alone after being in such a crazy environment as an officer. After trying multiple jobs while worrying about his income, such as taxi, ems, PD, and burgershot, he has decided to focus on a career based off of one of his passions. Flying.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Taxi, EMS, Burgershot, PD, No affiliations to gangs or families

Why do you want to be a pilot?

In my previous city, i had lead the LSPD subdivision Air & Waterways. In every game i play i prefer to be in the air than on the ground and take pride in my flying skills, especially GTA Online. Im confident in my abilities and believe i would be able to make very realistic and smooth maneuvers as a pilot of both planes and helicopters alike. As stated before im not really worried income, its more so for the RP aspect, and something to do on the side while i do my studies IRL.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

A lot of flying experience, claims to another city as an 01 of a flying (and boating) subdivision. The city was SACrp, which is is not a small city by any means. I know a lot of people boast they were "01" of something when its just a friends server with 12 people. Im calm and level headed, as a bit of an older player i have a lot more patience and theres no need to worry about immaturity.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

SacRP Air and Waterways as well as FAA for 10 months, constant flying in GTA online whether it be for missions or just flying around. Dog fighting playlists played often, as well as jet based missions from the headquarters truck. During heists with my group i was always appointed as the pilot if a helicopter or plane was needed. Favorite plane was the Hydra, favorite helicopter was the Akula.

How active can you be a week?

10+ hours most weeks aside from business trips

Any additional questions?

Im sure this would be answered later but i would like to know the promotional ladder so i know what i can work towards. I like growth and get bored very easily if im not working to obtain or grow something.