Bobby BEEBEEBEEBEE's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132954326

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

mordy49#7108

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Bobby BEEBEEBEEBEE

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Bobby BEEBEEBEEBEE was a new name, my original name was Poopy McFartface and i was forced to change it. my mother named me Poopy because once when i was a child i had an accident so bad it became my identity. i still occasionally have accidents which is why i request to have vehicles with built in toilet seats, either way Bobby (Pooy) has been running from his shitty negative reputation and bad friends and eventually made his way to this city to try and make a good positive reputation, and great new supportive friends,

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

i have previously worked for the Taxi Service and Luchettis Pizzaria

Why do you want to be a pilot?

It seems like a job made specifically for me, the best parts of being a taxi driver and the best part of working at the pizza shop all in one
when i worked taxi i enjoyed interacting with new people and showing them around and always being on the move
by FAR the most enjoyable part about working at the pizza shop is the amazing coworkers and the fun positive energy
all the pilots ive met were nice and kind and always spoke highly of their work environment and collogues and I've always wanted to be a part of that

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

first of i am MUCH more attractive
i am also going to be around more then most, and i think i will truly enjoy this job and stay for the long run

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

to break out of character i have hundreds of hours into GTA and I've always enjoyed the fighter jets and helicopters and attempting all the crazy tricks like flying through tunnels, sideways between buildings and even upside down as close as i can to the road. i may be on the rusty side right now, but its all muscle memory that I'm confident will return

How active can you be a week?

right now i play 5+ hours per day

Any additional questions?

1: Is there anything I can do to greater my chances of getting this role?
2: is it possible to use a controller for flying?
3: Are there any risks that come with a job?