Darren Briggs's Lucid Airline Application

Xryn

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198388473960/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Lucid - 180 hours fivem- 408

What is your Discord username?

.xryn

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Darren Briggs

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

A kid flying into Lucid city from his homeland aiming to make a name for himself, he mostly aspired to work all the jobs he can and pull his weight around the city gaining a name and reputation. he later joined a group and started following a dark path

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Taxi for a few months then Lucid Motors for two months

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because I enjoy flying a lot in mostly every game that lets me, I could do it for hours a day and hey sometimes I am in the city and bored with nothing to do so why not spend that time working and doing something I enjoy doing, I do love flying back a forth from the island to the city multiple times a day. I feel like I'd be a good pilot due to my experience and enjoyment of it

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am a person who sits in the city for hours a day and doesn't really mind what I do even if its the same thing over and over again for hours, I'll continue to do it and without being bored

I always show myself to know what I'm doing and put in the most effort to prove myself

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I play a lot of flight simulator games or flying games and have flown in a bunch of other cities for ages especially one where II had to constantly land cargo planes on small landing areas and doing it successfully

How active can you be a week?

Atleast 20 hours

Any additional questions?

Nope :)