Cant Fill The Benson 2000 Storage Truck With Gas (100k Truck)

Kaiji Shigeru

idk if its a bug or what. It prompts to fill but wont do the animation to fill also it will prompt when the truck is to far away. Now i get how it seems but yes i do know how to fill a vehicle but it just doesnt work so thought id ask here. 

TY <3

Kaiji Shigeru

• Junior Administrator
Refund Management Team

Hello @Kaiji Shigeru

For Bensons, you need to make sure that the front cabine / driver's seat is right next to the gas pump, and you will be able to fill it up normally. If the truck is parked too distant or the front cabine is not close to the gas pump, the option can show up but the action might fail. 

Here is an example on how you should park it properly for it to work: spacer.png

@Gi.still having issues :(. I park right next to the station like its shown. The prompt is on the back of the truck but will never work. I have also tried closer and further parking toward the station but nothing. IDK what im doing wrong also the prompt wont show on the cab or the back of the truck at all when parked with the front only next to the station. 

Desktop Screenshot 2023.07.04 - 22.38.03.18.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2023 at 4:41 AM, Kaiji Shigeru said:

@Gi.still having issues :(. I park right next to the station like its shown. The prompt is on the back of the truck but will never work. I have also tried closer and further parking toward the station but nothing. IDK what im doing wrong also the prompt wont show on the cab or the back of the truck at all when parked with the front only next to the station. 

Desktop Screenshot 2023.07.04 - 22.38.03.18.png

Yeah just press F1 to fill up. Don't be running around looking for the option on the car.