Patrick Reedis's Lucid Airline Application

Mink

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TSFCLAYSTAR

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

mink0609

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Patrick Reedis

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Hello,
I am 24 yrs of age and new to the city life. I used to live in Paleto Bay for quite sometime flying some part 91 gigs out of Sandy Shores Regional Airport, and paleto as well. I am now residing within the city limits and was curious to see if any positions have opened up for "Lucid City Airlines" I am qualified through The basic FAA regulations and far beyond qualified with type ratings, I am typed in a most gulfstreams as well as most boeing manufactured aircraft. Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Patrick Reedis
#(89901)

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have a couple of touch and go places with some private aviation companies. Most of them in other cities, however I also have regional trucking experience prior to my career in aviation.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

My pops was a pilot for his whole career and had me around aircraft at a very young age. I have been obsessed with it ever since those early days, and I love every aspect of this field of work. the traveling, the new people you can meet, and last but not least just simply the love and passion for aviation.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm nothing special, I just have known what I wanted to do since a very young age and I cant ignore the passion that is created within me. I can perform under pressure as well as cooperate well with other peers, as well as always staying sharp and keeping a smile on my face!

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have over 2000 hours in Flight sim as well as me starting training for my private pilots license in real life.

How active can you be a week?

Any additional questions?

.1 How often are flights departing/arriving in the Lucid City Airlines fleet?
.2 How many Hours does one shift contain?