Steezy Kane's Lucid Airline Application

Xereazz

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199116047522/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

1800 hours on FiveM

What is your Discord username?

Xera#6612 or Xera6612

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Steezy Kane

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Steezy Kane cane from a not as wealthy family, Steezy Kane once he turned 19 he moved out to Lucid City to pursue a better life. That's when he was job searching and found out that becoming a pilot was what he wanted to do with his life, he pondered for a while on what he wanted to do but Steezy stayed with always wanting to become a pilot. It's what he enjoys and if he had a option to pursue a different career he wouldn't, since he was 8 he always loved flying toy planes and dreamed of becoming a pilot one day. And he always has wanted to pursue that no matter the work it would take.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I worked as a burgershot employee for a little bit, but then I pursued doing side jobs and living with a friend for a while. But now I'm applying to become a pilot.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Because since I was 8 I've always wanted to be a pilot and that's what I'm gonna pursue not matter what it takes, I've always believed in helping people and if helping people is flying people to one place to another that's one way of making my name get out there. And who knows maybe one day I could run the airlines, but one of my favorite things and being in the sky and seeing the view and knowing that I get to help people while I am having fun I think it's a win for everyone. Just hoping that I can get a chance to pursue one of my favorite things and I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have dedication to become a pilot, most people do it for the money. Becoming a pilot is one of my dreams I could careless about to money the money is just a extra, the best thing about becoming a pilot and most people don't see it that you are helping other people. I think I would go above and beyond compared to other people, most people would do bare minimum I'm willing the go above and beyond

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I used to be a pilot in a different city before I moved to Lucid City, I did piloting for a while before retiring from the city. I have flown planes for a while and am very experienced with flying, like I said one of my favorite things to do and I have a lot of fun doing it.

How active can you be a week?

9 Hours, depending on school.

Any additional questions?

N/A, happy to hear back from you soon!.