Jack White's Lucid Airline Application

Jack Kembzy

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/PooiePoop/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

1600h on lucid

What is your Discord username?

jackypoos

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jack White

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Jack grew up in the Lucid City Federal Witness Protection Program under the name Jack FastFingers in Lucid City. His mother once told him that his father, Dylan WhiteRenzo, a police detective in the Lucid City Police Department and had died when he Jack was only two years old, while taking out a bunch of bad guys. Jack grew up wanting to be just like him until he found out the truth. His father is still alive, but is not a hero, but instead was corrupt cop. Jack did not graduate from high school; he also did not attend college which made him turn to joining gangs.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I've Worked at Luchetti's as a Shift lead, Lucid Motors, Harmony, Hayes and Burgershot. No longer in a gang at this current time.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I have always been fascinated by the idea of soaring through the skies. Being a pilot allows me to turn my passion into a career and experience the thrill of flying while exploring new destinations.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me different is my passion for continuous learning and personal development enabling me to understand different perspectives and contribute effectively to achieving common goals

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I haven't had the chance to fly in this city but I have used Aircraft in other cities.

How active can you be a week?

I am in the city most days of the week. Hitting targets will be no problem for me.

Any additional questions?

No other questions. Thankyou