Sally Joe's Lucid Airline Application

sally joe

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199339895398/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

690 hours on Lucid

What is your Discord username?

AllyLikeSally

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Sally Joe

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Sally joe is 23, hot pink hair and an attitude to match and she has had a path of many tales some traumatic. She is born and raised in cali with two divorced parents, a only child with no siblings. she married her first husband Which he cheated on her with her ex best friend one night when she was out trying to make business moves. She was distraught and quickly wanted an exit, she dealt with her then husband and best friend in a swift matter in a hested argument she lounged her husband of their balcony and quickly found herself on the run while her best friend was layed frozen. Panicked and shocked she raced to the airport and had to make a split decision where to go its important because this is where she looks to start a new life. Sally is very career oriented and string headed. She will do anything to make a good deal and comes across very stubborn but she is very loyal deep down. She likes to act all innocent and clean but beneath that she will go out her way to get revenge and will do anything to make sure she succeeds. She moves to echorp with past failed marriage, failed business and is ready to take on a. New challenge in a new city. It is sallys dream to own her own business and have people work for her. She is also one to help charity and help others to build her reputation. Dont mistake her kindness for weakness tho as she wont hesitaste to bite. In her spare time she has a passion for flying and would love to become a pilot one day. But in the meantime she has to work hard and play hard to get what she wants

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

previous jobs include, Bahama Mamas, Bean Machine & BurgerShot. also the ceo of the PPP and PinkVenom Productions.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

i have always had a passion for flying in other citys and know how to fly quite well. it is well known by sallys friends that her dream job has always to be a pilot as she finds her peace in the skies. also love meeting new people and this is a great oppurtunity for that.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

i believe im different because i am confident in myself and my ability and what i van bring to Lucid Airlines. i have no criminal history and have lots of friends around the city. i feel like i would gel in with the team at lucid airlines very fast and learn how to pilot the aircraft just as fast as well.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

i have experienece in previous cities flying planes and helicopters and have never usually struggled with it. its something i enjoy and am confident in my ability to do.

How active can you be a week?

around 20-30 hours. i am BST

Any additional questions?

thats all<3