Night Eye's Lucid Airline Application

Night Eye

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853508907/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

276 hours, 15 minutes, 17 seconds

What is your Discord username?

night_d_eye

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Night Eye

How old is the character you are applying with?

Birth date of My character Is 07/08/1969 Age Is 54

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

The backstory of my character is, this guy actually come from abroad in hope of to do better in this city. But after coming the city he do not know what to do how to established here. He has to established here because he has to pay his family otherwise his family will face hunger. Then, he started to grinding the city and Searching the most easy available jobs. First, he found out a Delivery job, He earned from it and able to cover his costs but still unable to send money for his family. then, he started to find other jobs like gathering recycling materials. Because of He is new in the town he do not have well reputation. He is getting hard time to gather it on the other hand he has responsibility for to his family. So, he only 1 time in a day and rest of his saving sends to his family. His Main goal, is to established here as well as with his family.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I had done some Lucid Eat deliveries and some Van run. Currently I am doing my job as Bartender of Bahama Mama.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

There are many reasons. Like,
01. I want to increase my communication ground that is why being pilot will be best for me.
02. One of the reputed post is Pilot in the city. I think pilot post will help me to increase my reputation.
03. Because of Time-zone lots people including me also wait long time, this causes suffering to passengers. I believe if I become pilot I will cover up this suffering by giving service.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

First thing, I would say My Time zone (Bangladesh). As It is different than others that is why sometimes we have to wait. I believe I can cover up that gap. After that, I love to communicate with peoples. Besides, I love to cooperate and work hard. And Always Talk with respect. I try my best to make the RP experience more enjoyable.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I had experience in out of the city. Like, GTAV online and Offline.

How active can you be a week?

7-8 hours minimum.

Any additional questions?

N/A