Akkadian Slayton's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162113133/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

brombal

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Akkadian Slayton

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(361) 320 9377

What is the background of your character?

After leaving Harvard business school in the second year, Akkadian Slayton (myself) decided to take up a steady career in piloting. After passing my pilot training and flying private jets, mostly Honda-HA-420s for the past three years I finally decided to move to a new town and start a fresh. I decided on a slightly warmer climate down south. Before leaving, I talked with a few friends from California and decided to get an apartment somewhere in the city to make life a little cheaper. I soon found out my old employer was moving there, and look forward to meeting him in the city. In this new town I plan on becoming a pilot for a commercial airline, getting people from 'A' to 'B' quick, safely and efficiently.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have spent my last month in the city getting to know people, I have refused many contracts as I don't want to stray too far from my dream.
I have done sanitary work in groups of two and four, ensuring the towns trash is handled.
Grape picking is has been a recent side hussle, I have juiced over 2000 bottles.
I have also engaged in mining & smelting, recycling, hunting, meat processing and delivery driving for convenience stores.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Nothing feels quite as good as being up in the air, hearing the passengers excitement as they see the city get smaller and smaller, seeing the beautiful sun-rises and sunsets over Lucid city.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Other than my immense passion for giving each passengers an amazing experience, I am able to work in the early hours, from 2 AM to 4 AM (EST) on week days and 3AM onwards on weekends.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have flown planes in another city but my license is non-transferable, I am unsure what system you're airplanes use as I have not gotten a pilot licence in this city to see, but I am an avid learner. I have flown small private jets previously, such as the Honda-HA-420.

How active can you be a week?

10+ hours, early morning week days and weekends. I work 5 days a week but those days are flexible.

Any additional questions?

Would love to know what days you need an early pilot, I will make sure my schedule is free during those needed off-peak times to keep Lucid Airlines available 24/7.