Michael Johnson's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199516211875/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

250 +

What is your Discord username?

Remington#2914

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Michael Johnson

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

As a child Michael grew up poor in an area on the outskirts of lucid city called sandy shores, he was never educated because he didn't have money and spent his years hunting with his friends until he got a job at a gun store near his house. While working there he made bank and at one point he had enough money to buy a house and a fancy car in lucid city. Soon enough, he was living in a nice house in the city and got a job at Lucid Motors for a while until he wanted to leave and be a pilot because It had been his dream job since he was little.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

My previous jobs were working at 402 7/11 supermarket then after I got a job at 1022 gunstore. I stayed there for a while but the pay wasn't great so I went to Lucid motors and got a job there as a mechanic and now I'm working at 1022 gunstore again managed by new owners.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would like to be a pilot because I have always liked planes and I want to give passengers the best flight experience possible.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm different to others who are applying because I have excellent skills at driving planes since I have been a pilot in an other city and I know alot about planes in general.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Like I said in the question above, I have been a pilot in another city before which makes me more skilled than other people because I can maneuver planes well and make butter landings. I also have played alot of microsoft simulator and other plane games which means I have more experience.

How active can you be a week?

I'm in GMT time-zone so I'm normally on from 4pm to 10pm on weekdays and on weekends, pretty much all day.

Any additional questions?

Nope