Adrian doe's Lucid Airline Application

Pickles

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130901759/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

pickles7312

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Adrian doe

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Adrian Just flew in from vice city where he finished up flight school racking up a total of 1000 hours flown from there to liberty city. Now adrian is finally really to mmake a name for himself in lucid city with his pioliting skills to prove his family that being a doctor isnt the only way

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

currently getting my transportation experience as a taxi and 24 7 running

Why do you want to be a pilot?

flying is something ive done my whole life as a passanger and now i want to finally be the pilot. Ive grown up playing games like Ace combat or watching war movies and it is something that has always inspired me as a kid. Now as an adult i long for the skys, There's nothing better I can imangine than safetly transporting people in the skys with gorgeous views.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have come to noticed Im in city during off hours for pilots, I beleive my vacation home might be in a different timezone than others in the city

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

aside from my hours at vice and liberty city i dont have much experience since Aircraft are quite expensive in lucid city. So i decided to be a taxi driver as a way to get my transoirtation services experience and i happen to quite enjoy it alot i just wish it i was soaring through the sky doing so

How active can you be a week?

15+ hours

Any additional questions?

As a pilot can i be expected to have protection in the skys from potenial aviation threats? vice city can pretty grusome