Pablo Cuervo's Lucid Airline Application

neccro

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064587953/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

neccro

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Pablo Cuervo

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Pablo arrived to the city about 6 months ago he came from another city where he used to be an FIB agent he wanted a change of scenery and decided to make a change hes highly skilled pilot, has great leadership skills and can easily get along with others. he used to be in the military so that helped him build solid foundation thats where he first learn to fly, be able to communicate with others clearly and trust on his teamates to get the job done

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

last job i had was taxi when i was a goku, im not in a gang currently but i have alot of friends in KSM

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Well, ya see, ever since I was a kid, I've been fascinated by the skies. Watching those big birds soaring up there, it's like they're free from all the chaos down on the streets. I've always dreamed of having that kind of freedom, the ability to go wherever I want, whenever I want. Plus, there's just something about the rush of taking off and landing, the thrill of being in control of a flying machine, that really gets my heart racing. Becoming a pilot in Lucid City isn't just about a job for me; it's about living out my dream and experiencing the world from a whole new perspective.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

See, I ain't just looking for a job or a way to make a quick buck. This is my calling. I've always been the kind of person who doesn't give up easily. I've faced challenges head-on and worked hard to overcome 'em. I believe that my determination, combined with my deep love for aviation, will make me an asset to the pilot team here in Lucid City.

Plus, I ain't afraid to put in the extra effort. Whether it's helping out with maintenance, going the extra mile in training, or being a team player, I'm committed to making sure the skies above Lucid City are safe and enjoyable for everyone. So, that's what I reckon makes me different, my unshakeable passion and commitment to this here craft.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

i been flying over a year , i been certified to fly a maverick, buzzard and transport helicopters at any altitudes i have gone through advanced pilot certs and gone through difficult courses in order to get those certs, i am confident in my flying skills however i have not been a commerical pilot before so that will be a new experience for me but im open to learn anything yall have to teach me

How active can you be a week?

15-25 hours

Any additional questions?

no questions at the moment but im sure after the interview ill have many more