Sonny Bimbo's Lucid Airline Application

SonnyB

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198957849699/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

300hrs

What is your Discord username?

skits1288

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Sonny Bimbo

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Sonny bimbo was your average kid working hard in class to try and become a air force pilot, staying late night studying the many different types of aircraft some like the F-15 fighter pilot jet or the gigantic Boeing 707 basic aircraft protocol and even basic maintenance of some aircrafts. Either way, when it came to planes sonny was infatuated with them. After passing the ASVAB test with a slightly above average score, he began his training in the US Air force. a while later a seemingly combat ready cadet was ready to go into action. However Sonny began to fall into the wrong crowd and began drinking, smoking excessive amounts of Marijuana and after a argument and a fight with some of the cadets he received a dishonorable discharge and fell into a spiral of drinking and joined a life of crime meeting some rather distasteful characters he joined the cartel running small time cargo runs However, 6 months later he decided he wants to try his best at fixing his life and does the only thing he knows.. Fly, so he submits his application to become a commercial pilot whilst still fighting a morale struggle with greed flying for the cartel on the side

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

never had any jobs and i am currently affiliated with the Los Reyes Cartel

Why do you want to be a pilot?

For the longest of time i enjoyed being a source of transit or transporting, and once i had taste of being in the sky's i never wanted anything else. i love the feeling of meeting new people and taking them on flights talking and enjoying each others company making new friends. i also want to be a pilot mainly because it was my main objective when i first flew in the city since then i have talked with quite a few of the pilots and asked them what they do the basics of flying, rules protocols, code names etc. Since then i would like to become a pilot for the reason above and to become another member of the airline team!

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I could sit here and lie how "i intend on doing this! or i do this better then anyone else!" Etc. i bring another person that is willing to learn and adapt to what i have to learn from my superiors and try to be the best pilot i can be by learning the ins and outs and eventually once i learn the ropes, teach others and be the best pilot i can be along the line of the many other great pilots before me.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have not yet flown much in this city but in head i flown a decent bit in normal GTA and was a main pilot in alot of milsim games such as, Arma, Squad a bit of Dayz. in the first 2 i learned many basic air protocols and flight procedure's.

How active can you be a week?

3-6 hours a day out of the week.

Any additional questions?

None but thank you all for taking the time to read my application :)