Dan Dot's Lucid Airline Application

DanDot

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/grahams

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

550 (Lucid City) 1600+ (Fivem)

What is your Discord username?

dannxo

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Dan Dot

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Dan is somewhat of a humble joe, has stayed out of the eyes of law and pursued a mostly legal career path with the majority of his prior experiences being within the restaurant and service industry. During this time he has

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have previously been employed at
- Luchetti's (Core Staff)
- BurgerShot (Staff)
- Downtown Cab Co (Vip Driver)

I do have experience with other jobs within different cities:
- Police Officer
- Pilot
- Lawyer

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I have always had a great interest in flying, as a hobby or as a serious role within the community and I would like to further extend myself within Lucid City by becoming a pilot to meet new people and have new adventures, I feel this is an untapped area for me as my previous flight experience was less interactive with citizens and more focused on communication whilst piloting.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I see myself as someone who is able to communicate well with their peers, learn new skills and overcome difficult challenges and I believe I have shown this in my past not only within this city but others I have been apart of which I feel would make me a great choice for this position.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Outside of Lucid City I have previously been known to enjoy spending free time on sandbox servers experimenting with different types of aircraft not to mention ground vehicles. However I have taken up a whitelisted role within another roleplay community as a pilot which I had remained in for some time before moving to Lucid.

How active can you be a week?

Anywhere from 12-25 hours a week

Any additional questions?

During my time as a Taxi we drop locals off which generates revenue for the company, is this the same with the airline department or is it purely citizen fares?