Shaggy Sparks's Lucid Airline Application

ShaggyShank

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/RambunctiousGamer/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

600+

What is your Discord username?

shaggyshank

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Shaggy Sparks

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Shaggy moved to the city in pursuit of surrounding himself with the highest class of people. We're talkin' CEO's, Investors, and all around, Billionairs. After moving into lucid and attempting to make a name for himself, he ran into being homeless and being kicked to the side by almost everyone that came his way. After many years of getting his life straightened out and becoming familiar in the city, Shaggy has been able to become pretty successful and bought a house and several cars. Now he is trying to find different avenues to meet more people and build a larger connection with individuals within the city

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Was a bar tender at Cranberry Bar and now in the Los Rayes Cartel

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I wish to be a pilot as that is what i go to college for. I feel that i have a lot of knowledge to bring into Lucid Airlines that would help for a better and more improved airlines and understanding in the aviation world

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I actually have knowledge within the aviation field. I study flight and aviation within college and actually fly planes.
how many of your current pilots can tell you the different forces of flight? can they explain Bernoulli's principle?
What makes me stand out a little more is that i genuinely have a passion for aviation and love everything about it.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I go to a college that is a direct route to the airlines and i get a college degree just by flying. I actually fly airplanes outside of the city and have a lot of knowledge within all aspects of general aviation

How active can you be a week?

10+ hours

Any additional questions?

What creates lift?
Bernoulli's principle -=High pressure vs low pressure = As there is an increase in velocity, the airflow is able to pass over the wing faster than under the wing which is generally slower. Therefore, there is a high pressure under the wing as the air flows slower than over the airfoil (wing) thus generated lift

This is also exist with Newtons 3rd law and can be determines based on angle of attack and modifying the airfoil. (Adding flaps)