Adolfo Vargas's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225538206/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

470 hours

What is your Discord username?

I Loathe Anime

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Adolfo Vargas

How old is the character you are applying with?

23 years old

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Born in raised in the white mountains, jets flying throughout my valley all year long. Buzzing by houses, shaking glass, nothing else like it. Adolfo dreamed of piloting these magnificent machines. Unknowingly, someday his dreams would become true. Though he did not get accepted into the local airbase, he sent applications throughout the country. One city airbase stuck out to him, Lucid City. Unlike most cities, it was right by the ocean, with a beautiful island off of the coast. The beautiful scenery wasn't enough, but the people brought him closer. Adolfo enjoyed having chats with other pilots and citizens, resulting in Adolfo deciding to stay. Adolfo bought a cheap little apartment, trying to make a start for himself. His first thought was to apply to be a pilot, that is where he is today.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I worked as a taxi driver for a month and worked my way up to a senior driver. I have worked at a couple gas stations as well, along with running grapes.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to help people live their life, and have aspirations, but also procced with accomplishing them. I want to gain some more knowledge of the city and gain a deeper understanding of the people. I enjoy working with people and developing myself as I do so. Flying is not just a way to make money, put also a way of life, "living the fast life".

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am a dedicated hardworking individual, that enjoys working my way up the ranks. Along with being dedicated, I like to build up relationships with my customers. Chit chat is my way of living. There are so many people we see every day, and do not even acknowledge what they have been through or what experiences they might have had.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I pilot on mouse and keyboard, though not the easiest, I have become quite skillful at it. I would consider myself a talented pilot, and I am also trying to get my pilot's license. I might attempt starting a "sky high" delivery service on my free time, for fun.

How active can you be a week?

15+

Any additional questions?

How might I be able to obtain a pilot's license to fly on my free time?