Humphrey Clapsalot's Lucid Airline Application

Humphrey

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198329959608/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

80 hours on Lucid,, but i have 3 years experience on FiveM

What is your Discord username?

humphrey_8

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Humphrey Clapsalot

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Humphrey Clapsalot grew up in the big city of Lucid, surrounded by vast open skies and the distant hum of aircraft engines. From a young age, he was fascinated by the idea of soaring through the clouds and exploring the world from above. His father worked as a mechanic at the local airstrip, maintaining small planes and helicopters, and Humphrey spent countless hours watching him at work.

As a teenager, Humphrey took odd jobs around the airstrip to save up for flying lessons. His weekends were spent cleaning hangars, refueling planes, and absorbing every bit of aviation knowledge he could find. Despite the challenges, Humphrey's determination never wavered. His dream was to become a pilot and experience the freedom of the skies.

After high school, Humphrey enrolled in a flight school, where he faced both financial and academic challenges. He worked tirelessly to fund his education, taking on part-time jobs and seeking scholarships. His dedication paid off when he earned his private pilot's license, but Humphrey wasn't content to stop there.

Driven by a desire to make a difference, he joined the Air Force, where he honed his skills and faced the rigors of military training. Humphrey excelled as a pilot, earning the respect of his peers and superiors. His determination and passion for aviation set him apart, and he soon became a role model for aspiring pilots.

Now, as Humphrey Clapsalot pursues his dream of becoming a commercial airline pilot, he carries with him the lessons learned from his small-town upbringing, the challenges he overcame, and the unwavering support of those who believed in his potential. His journey serves as an inspiration to anyone with a dream, proving that with dedication and perseverance, the sky is not the limit—it's just the beginning.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

10 Months as a LEO in another city, and a years worth of piloting in the same city.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

To me, being a pilot isn't about flying planes, its about making your passengers feel as comfortable possible and allowing them to have an unforgettable flying experience. I think I do this really well and would love to prove this to you.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

As stated above I already have a lot of experience and training being a pilot,, which others may not have/ I also hold myself to incredibly high standards and I am willing to go out of my way to do what is needed from me if I am accepted.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Over a years worth of flying as a pilot in another city. I flew both commercial jets and military jets as well as police helicopters when I was a LEO in that same city.

How active can you be a week?

I could easily do 20 hours a week.

Any additional questions?

Nope