George Osborne's Lucid Airline Application

Nvs.UK

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nvs-uk/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

nvs.uk

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

George Osborne

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Characters name : George Russell. Age: 28. Occupation : Store Employee. So georges main focus is to provide for his family an his brother desmond. working at the store he takes on the main role of supporting the delivery drivers an his co workers. George has the aspiration to be a mechanic one day. at Hayes autos. where he full fills his further passion of cars an speed. since george was a young lad he has always dreamt of one day owning or even working as a mechanic. George loves helping anyone he comes across. whether it is a simple question or an impossible task. So a little more about george! he is a hard working civilian. doesnt like to mess with the wrong type of people an works as hard as he can to make sure people enjoy their time with george. he has a sick brother desmond who he tries to support with his work income. George is always looking for ways to provide for his family. as that is what means the most to george at his core.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Worked at 817 my entire time in this city

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Well, who doesnt want to be a pilot, the freedom you unlock in your life. the potential to make other peoples day just that little bit better. from taking them over the city, or to the islands surrounding the city of lucid. i want to make people happy, an seeing them laugh when ive been a passenger myself just makes me wonder how much id love to be apart of airport business. helping people in the city, middlemans if they feel they need. being able to provide a level of support a normal person wouldnt be able to provide. i want to be a better version of myself everytime im in city, an i strive in the tasks i put myself through. i want to be a pilot to prove to myself i can do what i put my mind too

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Im hard working, im passionate about my role in the field. dont matter what the job is. if ive been tasked with a role i will fulfill it to the best of my abilities. but not only that. being a pilot means i can make people of lucid city happy, laugh an to feel safe. i can provide a service within the aircraft that most others cant. i will always try to support an make sure that the passengers are safe an ready before taking off. I push myself beyond levels that are imaginable. im always looking to be a better me, a stronger an smarter me. i want to support the people of lucid city, whether be tours, or traveling to various islands. i want to support lucid city airlines an become one of the family. im here for the long run, not just for the now

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Well ive flown in other cities, ranging from little 2 seater aircrafts to the bigger end of the scale. aka a cargo plane. which i used to transport army vehicles across country. that was a good time in life, yet also very nerv racking! alot of money an control in my hands. i enjoyed my time in other cities as a pilot, an id like to recreate moments i had here too.

How active can you be a week?

everyday, near enough 8+ hours

Any additional questions?

None, thankyou

• On God Homie 1