Billy Smith's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059378941/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

7days and 4 hours on lucid and around 400-500 hours overall on fiveM.

What is your Discord username?

brownmigrantman

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Billy Smith

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(315)0486067

What is the background of your character?

My character is from UK, he used to live with a couple of his friends. He had a extremely bad criminal records because of his previous gang affiliations. He was once false accused of a stabbing and because of that he had to leave the country and flea somewhere new. He found out about a new city called "Lucid city", He moved into this new city hoping to start a new career and live a enjoyful life and get to meet new people and hopefully 1 day become rich.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have previously worked at white widow, I have worked as a deliver driver, tried applying for a gun store job and got accepted but sadly also got the opportunity to work at white widow, so I worked at white widow.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I like talking to people and it's something different from all the jobs I have previously done. It seems to be a job for someone who has a decent amount of knowledge about the city and I believe in my estimated 200 hours in the city I have gained a lot of knowledge about a lot of businesses.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have a lot of knowledge about the city and I have been around to the areas where you need to fly people so I already have a lot of experience compared to others who may haven't flown out yet.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have been flown over and back to cayo perico a lot of times, but I have never flown any other plane in city but I have a lot of experience in flying from outside the city.

How active can you be a week?

I can play around 10-15 hours a week.

Any additional questions?

How long on average does it take for people to be fully trained.