Tommy Robinson's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180175507/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

svenko.

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Tommy Robinson

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Tommy Robinson grew up in the lovely country of England, he had a passion for football (soccer). Every chance he got to watch his team play he watched the game. In Tommy’s early teens he started becoming a football hooligan, dressing up in stone island, going to away games and throwing smoke grenades onto the pitch when his team scores. Tommy started to get a little hostile and after every game he watched his team lose him and his firm got into fights with the opposing fans. The more and more Tommy did it the more and more the police was watching him. Tommy ended up getting arrested for Grievous bodily harm and spent 4 years in prison. Tommy turned 20 after the 4 years he has just done in prison, he was struggling to get a job because of his criminal record and was essentially homeless because he didn’t have money to pay for a roof over his head and his family refused to cater him because of his old ways. Tommy also lost his passion for football because he wasn’t going to games due to his money and job problem. After a month of being homeless, Tommy bumped into one of his friends that was apart of his firm back in the day, this friend was called paul. Paul seen how Tommy was and decided to help out. Paul got Tommy a job at Paul’s workplace and let Tommy sleep on his sofa until he gets back on his feet. Tommy was working in a factory alongside his buddy, Paul. After Tommy got back on his feet he was staying in a house shared apartment with a Man called James who was a dick. Tommy took the opportunity to save up all of his money to try and buy a one way flight to America. Fast forward one year, Tommy is still in contact with Paul and he now needs one last pay check so he can get his one way flight to America. Tommy researched the best places to fly to and live at in America, he did this on his housemate’s old laptop. He made the decision and decided to buy a one way ticket to the lovely Lucid city where he could essentially start a new life.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

my previous job was working for Taxi

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because one of my main skills throughout fiveM is flying, I love flying planes and i feel like this job was made for me. I love meeting and connecting with new people.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

what makes me different from other individuals is i'm not applying for the money, if anything i don't care what i get paid, i enjoy flying planes and helicopters, meeting new people and having fun.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I used to be a pilot in another city, and i used to fly helicopters for ems in another city

How active can you be a week?

i'm active everyday of the week so im flexible to whatever hours is thrown at me.

Any additional questions?

no additional questions from my end!