Mikael Galontenov's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

ObitoUchiha1

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

200+

What is your Discord username?

aubreyuchiha

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Mikael Galontenov

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

339-411-0911

What is the background of your character?

Mikael Galontenov’s was born from Russian Immigrants who moved to England shortly after he was born , he grew to serve as a secret agent for Britain. And has moved to America for a quiet life. After serving many years in the British Military/ Service. He is hoping to build a life for himself and start a family. And one day open a business, and retire a small business man

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I work for merriweather , in protection details and well as security for big events as well as singular jobs where i was responsible more entire clubs.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

The reason i want to be a pilot is manly for my love for aviation, and when you’re passionate about something and love what you do. It’s a great experience for everyone. And when you’re doing the job you love, AND getting paid for it thats just an added bonus, but also a great deal and a dream scenario. So all though not a throughput answer , it doesn't need to be. Simply put, i love to fly.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

As stated in when asked about what kind of experience i have with flight and piloting. I am in school for aviation, and so i know my way around an aircraft and how to fly most small engine craft. I would say my knowledge and school alone puts me above some , with the knowledge i have , and have a common idea on how to properly work efficiently and effectively as a pilot, i also enjoy and love what i do , so I it wouldn't be in it for the money , i would simply do it because of my love of flying, it would be a joy and a privilege.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Im in school for aviation , (in head) so i have real world experience. And i have countless hours in flight simulator and a little in war thunder

How active can you be a week?

12Pm-12Am CST

Any additional questions?

How can i present myself in a more , effective manner to ensure in helping my chances at a job offer, what could i have done differently, and more efficiently.