Ilvy Bobugard's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199231779944/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

175 hours

What is your Discord username?

200k_mph

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Ilvy Bobugard

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Ilvy Bobugard, a determined individual from Riga, Latvia, developed a passion for aviation at a young age. Despite limited opportunities in Latvia, he secured a scholarship for pilot training at a prestigious school in Western Europe. Facing challenges, he excelled in his studies, approaching the final stages of training with the goal of inspiring the next generation of Latvian pilots. Ilvy is determined to make his mark in the world of aviation, believing that the sky is just the beginning.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

My previous job is a taxi driver i worked there for a while.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I am particularly drawn to Airline/Aviation due to its reputation for excellence in training and its commitment to fostering a culture of safety and professionalism.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

My desire to become a pilot is not merely a career choice but a lifelong dream rooted in a deep passion for aviation. This genuine enthusiasm drives my commitment to excellence and fuels my continuous pursuit of knowledge in the field.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I enrolled in a local aviation club, where I underwent introductory flight training. These hands-on experiences allowed me to familiarize myself with aircraft controls, navigation procedures, and the basic principles of flight.

How active can you be a week?

25 hours

Any additional questions?

I would like to know about the payment, thats all.