Johny Shanky's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueJesus/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

In Lucid I have 5day playtime in less than 2 weeks without being afk

What is your Discord username?

kuqv

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Johny Shanky

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Johny Shanky is a nice guy that moved into Lucid city with a lot of ambition and is a hard worker with a lot of motivation. He comes from Belgium and always had a dream of being a pilot. He likes planes and helicopters and likes to be high in the sky. He has good moods and is happy to interact with people and if he can help he will be the first one to come over and support people.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I've worked as a Senior Taxi Driver, it was really fun but I just didn't have enough interaction with people usually I had to pick up locals and thats something that made it boaring. I also did small jobs like electrician and Lucid Eats driver.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

First of all because in my opinion there are not enough pilots or not at the right time for the timezone of Europe and I want to help people get to their destination because I hear a lot of people talking about how annoying it is that there are no pilots available. I've worked as a Taxi Driver and really enjoyed it that I could talk with people and getting them to their destination safely and with a smile on their face. Its extremely important to me that people will never have to complain again about no pilots being in the city and its my goal to get as many people as possible to their destination.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Well in my opinion effective communication is key and so I would like to talk with people and just have a great time while bringing them to their destination. I also like to work, its just something to do and I could work whole days without getting any feeling that i'm boared. With having me as a pilot you will have a pilot that people will recommend and that people trust for doing their work properly and being available. There is no way i'm trying to abuse the clock in system and will properly use it because i'm a fair man. I receive a lot of fun from working and I do not think a lot of people have that feeling for doing the same whole day, even at my Taxi Job i worked whole day non stop. I have experience as a pilot and so I don't need as much time to learn as other people have to. I will always have fun with colleagues and passengers and just make it a great time at the Lucid airlines.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I was a pilot in a dutch city and i had a lot of fun being a pilot. I was allowed to fly helicopters and Airplanes and I was a pretty good pilot in my and others their opinion

How active can you be a week?

30+ Hours

Any additional questions?

No, I understood everything and i'm ready to come and work as a pilot