Uvuvuveve Osas's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/-cosmo1-/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

in lucid 129h and 161.6h in fivem

What is your Discord username?

c0smoo

How old are you?

17, in 3 months turning 18 years old

What is the name of your character?

Uvuvuveve Osas

How old is the character you are applying with?

22 years old 2002/03/16

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Uvuvuveve Osas is a 22-year-old individual who came here from Eastern Europe, he has a strong character and has a little accent, that sounds like a Europian. He loves planes and helicopters, he has always dreamed to be a pilot and travel the world, he came to LucidCity just to visit but he loved the place so much he stayed and ever since has dreamed to take people on rides in the air.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I was an Electrition and a Lucid Eats delivery driver, but driving on the ground didnt do the justice so i want to fly in the air and speak with people not locals

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot so I can interact with people, I love flying in general and it sounds like a stable job, I dont like crime so this would be a perfect job for me.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am a good communicator you could say, i love speaking with people, im open minded and i have passion and dedication, I come from Europe so I would be flying people both Europe time and also I play at night so I would be able to fly every time zone most of the time.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I used to be a pilot in an another city in Europe and I loved flying and comunicating with people.

How active can you be a week?

I play 6-7 days a week, so thats like ~35hours a week

Any additional questions?

No addition questions, i understand everything and cant wait to be in the pilot team :)