Jump to content

Aj Hill's Lucid Airline Application

Recommended Posts

What is your Steam profile link?



How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

About 25-30hrs on lucid and 850hrs on FiveM


What is your Discord username?



How old are you?



What is the name of your character?

Aj Hill


How old is the character you are applying with?



What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?



What is the background of your character?

(no this isn't made by chatGPT because everyone always asks. u can check it in a chatGTP checker if u want.) My character's backstory starts when I was a young child. My family really was never home so I had to figure a lot out for myself. My father made drugs in our basement and that was off-limits to me. My mom really was never home because she was cheating on my father. I knew something was up since a new man kept coming into my home whenever dad wasn't around. He was always out of the house or in the basement selling or making drugs. One day when I was getting into my early teenage years I realized how my life really was and all the reasons my parents were never home, so I decided I was going to go into the basement and see what was going on down there. When I went down there, there was weed on one side with the sound of lights buzzing on them and there were these purple lights that were shining on them. I continued down the stairs and saw a door to my right so I decided to go to the left where the weed was. I saw one of the lights flickering on and off so I decided I would go and check it out. I eventually got to the light and looked at the plant that it was aimed towards. This plant was different, it was darker than the other ones. It looked brown, not dead brown but the kind of brown that something becomes when it is close to being dead. Next to it I could see the shadow of a square so I looked up at the light and there was a folded piece of paper in the cage of the light so I grabbed it carefully to not burn my fingers on the hot metal. I took out the piece of paper and unfolded it. The paper was a little bumpy on one side, probably from the heat. I put my thumb into the crack where the paper was folded and pulled it apart. On the paper it said 27-09-03. I knew this date was my birthday. I didn't know what the code was supposed to mean but I thought of something, I didn't give the door to the right of the stairs a good look, there might have been a lock on it. So I walked over the door and I saw the lock on it. I put in the code, 27-09-03. I pulled down on the lock and it sounded like something was grinding inside of the lock, so I wiggled it and pushed harder and it cracked open. I went to go and twist the door handle but right as my hand was about to grab the door it slid open. The door made a loud creaking sound for about 3 seconds until it stopped. Chills ran down my back as I looked forward and saw so many metal tables with plastic bottles, lighters, and some medicine bottles. I looked back and then everything in my body finally figured out what just happened. It finally came to me that my father was a drug dealer. All these years I thought that maybe the basement is just being fixed and I'm not allowed down there because of that. But now I really know what happened. Chills ran down my neck and spine, I put my hand on my neck and felt the hair standing up and I rubbed it until it felt warm and the hairs stopped sticking up. I took my hand and grabbed the doorknob. I felt the cold handle on my hand as I was closing it shut. The door creaked the whole time it was shutting. As I was closing it I saw a table that stopped the door from opening fully. On the table was a resealable bag of colorful things that looked like candy with smiley faces and cool little designs on them. I went to pick up the bag and I pulled it up off of the table and it felt stuck, like it had been there for sometime, untouched. I stuffed them into my pocket so I could look at them later. I re-opened the door and then walked out and closed it behind me. I looked for the lock but couldn't find it and I started to freak out. I heard rocks moving around above me, It sounded like someone's car just pulled into the driveway. I started to panic and then looked down at my pockets so I could put the smiley faces back on the table and run upstairs but when I looked down I saw the lock on the floor. I bent down quickly and grabbed the lock but when it fell the lock reclosed so I had to put the code in quickly. I rushed too fast and got the code wrong. I heard the car door slam shut and I started to freak out even worse and was hyperventilating. I closed the door shut and forgot about the bag in my pocket as I ran upstairs and dropped the lock on the floor. I heard it bounce behind me as I ran up the creaky wooden steps. I got to the top of the stairs and heard the front door being unlocked. I closed the basement door and ran for the stairs to the 2nd floor. I ran as fast as I could up down the hallway and up the stairs and then into the upstairs bathroom. I shut the door and closed it behind me. I started to calm down but my breathing was still fast from all the running and the stress. I took the toilet lid and set it down slowly onto the seat and sat on it. I put my hand into my pocket to grab the bag and when I felt it I was relieved. I pulled it out of my pocket and then realized that the bag was open. I started to freak out again because I heard the steps coming upstairs so I looked at the door and saw the smiley faces on the floor. At this point I realized that when I was running it probably left a trail straight up to the bathroom I was hiding in. I looked to my right and saw the window. The glass was frosted and you couldn't see out. I just saw white light coming from the window. I grabbed the bag, resealed it. and ran over to the window. I heard someone on the other side of the door yelling "Get the fuck out of the bathroom Aj, right now!" My eyes widened because I had no idea what to do. The man on the other side Yelled at the top of his lungs, "AAAAAAHH!" and then I heard stomping, it sounded like they were running to my parents room. I heard a door slam and then I heard it hit the wall. I heard what sounded like a gun being unracked from a stand and I realized what I needed to do. I elbowed the glass and it shattered and the glass went everywhere; down my shirt, on the floor, outside into the yard, in my face. My elbow was shredded and bleeding slowly. I had so much adrenaline that I couldn't feel any of the pain so I put my upper body out the window and pushed with my arms until my whole body was out of the window, I started to fall down and landed in a dead bush that was all sticks. My back got cut by the sharp sticks but I got up and started to run. My right leg felt limp while I was running but I couldn't feel any pain. I got across the street and ran into the woods. I eventually got about 5 minutes into the woods when my leg gave out. I fell on my face and passed out. I woke up in the middle of the night and was scared. It was cold and I could hear things making sounds in the dark woods around me. I reached into my pocket to feel the bag and it was there. I felt relieved. I eventually got enough strength to bear crawl my way forwards. I eventually got to a small city where I saw people, I used the last of my energy to yell for help. They heard me luckily and ran over. They grabbed their phones and dialed 911. I talked to the strangers for a little bit until the medics arrived. When the ambulance got there they asked me what happened and I said to them "I don't know, the last thing I remember was me falling over in the woods and passing out." This was a lie because I knew what the smiley faces were, they were obviously drugs. And if I told them that I ran from my parents house that had drugs they would check me and find the drugs on me, but I wanted to keep those. They cleaned my wounds and put gauze and bandages around me and loaded me onto a stretcher in the back of the ambulance and drove me to the Hospital. When we got there I went into a room and they asked me some questions, asked for my name, asked me all these questions that I didn't know the answer to most of. Eventually they figured out who I was from a background search. I had been missing for about 9 years. I was only 13 at the time so this was a big shock to them. They found out that my real parents are dead and they asked me how I had been surviving for so long by myself. I then realized my parents weren't my parents. I don't know who they were or how I was there or what happened but I didn't know what to think, I passed out from all the stress. I woke up the next day and had IV's in my arms and it seemed like I had more bandages on me as well. I heard the beeping of a heartbeat monitor and then I heard a nurse open my room door. She started talking to me, I don't remember what she said but then she left after I talked to her for a bit. Later on she came back with some food and some water for me and left me alone to relax in the room. Later on some more doctors came in and checked on me. This is how it went for about 3 months. Apparently my leg was broken and needed a cast. They had nowhere for me to go so I stayed in the hospital to recover. Finally I was ready to leave the hospital but they wanted to put me into an adoption home. I said no and then started to try and walk out of the hospital room. They stopped me and made me sit down. They had a long talk with me and I didn't listen to it one bit. When night came I couldn't deal with it anymore so I just opened my door and walked out. I went to the elevator down the hall and went in, I pressed the L on it that stood for the lobby and about 15 seconds later I was there. There was a woman at the front desk that I had never seen before. She was on her phone blowing bubbles with her gum so I walked past her with no problem at all. I had overheard who I thought my father was talking about speed and stuff sometimes when he was on the phone with people which I now assume was drug terms. So I looked at the baggie, opened it, pulled a face out, and put it in my mouth. I didn't know what to do with it so I just swallowed it. I was waiting for something to happen but nothing did. So I just kept walking around the city looking for a spot to sleep. I started walking weirdly about 20 minutes later and everything started looking funny. I realized that it was the drug and that it was kicking in. I was happy, I felt good. It felt like all my problems drifted away. I felt good but very tired so I just found an alleyway and went into it and I sat down behind a trash barrel. Next thing I knew it was the morning and I heard cars driving by on the street. I stood up and the high was gone. I was a little disappointed but I realized what I could actually do. I could sell the smiley faces to people. So I walked around in the alleyways because I was scared of getting caught. I sold the faces for 20 dollars each to hobos and other random people. Apparently the word spread quickly because I had a lot of homeless people and other people who didn't even look homeless coming up to me and buying them from me. Eventually I had sold out and made about ,000. I realized that I needed to leave the city as fast as I could to get away from the hospital, and who I thought was my family. I asked a person on the street where the airport was and they told me that it was west. So I ran west until I couldn't run any further. I saw a taxi cab and waved it down. My parents never let me leave the house. I never went to school or anything so I didn't know a lot about the outside world. Sometimes late at night I would go into the living room and watch movies which is how I knew about most of the stuff I've already done. I didn't know how these taxis worked though so I just got in and asked the driver "Can you bring me to the airport?" He said yes and off we went. When I got there I said thank you and then was going to get out but then he asked for money. I didn't know they needed money so I said "How much money?" He said . I said "Okay." and gave him two 's and a . I hopped out and said thank you. I ran into the airport and got myself a ticket at the ticket booth. I just picked a random spot that looked cool in the images. I saw a cool sign that said "Vine Wood" in big white letters with a nice sunset behind it and a nice beach so I said
"This looks good" I bought the ticket, went through security, and I boarded my flight about 3 hours later. I looked out the window when the captain said "Hey folks, we are starting our final descent, please stay seated and keep your seatbelts fastened." I could only see the clouds when I looked out but when we finally got through them I could see the sign. I was so happy and excited to start my new life. We finally landed and I got off. I had no idea what to do so I got another taxi, told him to bring me to the beach, and then paid him in cash, and my new life started. I was still young so I stayed homeless for a while. When I was finally 18 I decided I was done being homeless and went to go get a job. This is where my new life in LS really starts.


What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I've done a lot of taxi work, Police work, and EMS work in a couple other cities, which I'm sure the skills I've learned from there would help me here.


Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because I've always enjoyed flying around. I've also always been interested in planes, helicopters, and things like that. I also feel like it'd be a great experience getting to fly around with passengers and being able to make their dreams come true by bringing them to exotic places, or flying them up to Sandy airport, or down to the LS airport. I think that being a pilot would just be an overall great time for me and that I'd really enjoy getting to fly around, seeing the city from a whole new perspective and making great memories while doing it.


What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm different from other individuals because I will be extremely active, I'm a respectful person, and I've got a lot to prove to myself and to the Lucid Air Company as a pilot. I'll also enjoy this and I'm not in it for the money. This is an amazing trait to have in my opinion, because it shows that while I'm working I'll be doing it to the best of my ability because I'll be in love with what I'm doing which will propel me to work as hard as I possibly can. And the final reason is that I've got a controller that I can use which just makes flying 10x better which gives the passengers inside of my aircraft a way better experience while flying.


What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have a TON of experience with flying. I used to play PVP cities in FiveM and just fly around in the helicopters and the planes because I enjoyed it so much and didn't really know where else to practice it. I've also got landing down perfectly and I land extremely smoothly 9/10 times, and that 1/10 where im not landing smooth is when I'm landing super smooth. I've also got a great grip on the controls and handling of all aircraft which makes learning how to fly new aircraft pretty easy.


How active can you be a week?

Every day.


Any additional questions?

Nope, but thank you for reading this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...