George Lincoln's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199174118451/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

233 on fivem... i just joined lucid a week ago and have 63

What is your Discord username?

EthanP#3058

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

George Lincoln

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Hi, I'm George. George Lincoln that is, most of you probably know me as the taxi driver, but let's go way back... While I was growing up, my dad, Bill was a pilot. he flown over 100k hours and that's where he met my mom, Sherry, she was the head flight attendant. They were together for 12 years but then got a divorce. My mom and I moved to North America and my dad stayed in Brazil. After the divorce, my dad never spoke to me again. My mom was my hero behind the curtain. I went to college and got a master's degree in aviation. I've always wanted to beat my dad's flying record. Thats what lead me here. I flown myself to Lucid City to begin my new career.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have been a taxi driver since I moved into the city.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Aviation is a rewarding career that offers personal growth. I love the unique combination of technical expertise and adventures that being a pilot offers. This job is super competitive, and I will strive to become the best Pilot in the city. Logging the most hours and meeting the most unique people. how often do you get to say, "I get to drive a flying car!" Thats why I want to be a pilot

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have some training, i have the ability to handle emergencies, I communicate very well and overall Professionalism

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have a great understanding of Math and Physics, I have the ability to understand technical information, strong communication skills, and teamwork skills. I have ridden in over 250 planes.

How active can you be a week?

20hrs per week

Any additional questions?

How many hours would I need to do weekly? If I have any questions regarding flying who would I report to?