Woo Lin's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023997946/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

200+hours

What is your Discord username?

LinXie#6878

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Woo Lin

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

317-469-6026

What is the background of your character?

Woo Lin is a 21-year-old Asian immigrant. He is a high-achieving individual, having excelled as the top student in his home country with a specialization in communication and marketing. He migrated to Lucid City to get away from the family trade as rice farmer to seek a better life. Eager for new experiences, he embraces opportunities and is open-minded. Despite his dedication to hustle as an entrepreneur, he also values social interactions. He enjoys social drinking, dancing, and unwinding by engaging in spontaneous karaoke sessions with random friends after long days of hard work. This combination of academic prowess and a vibrant social life highlights his well-rounded and adventurous personality.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Delivery Driver for multiple Postal#411, Postal#125, Postal#957, etc.., Vibe Social Media Marketer, Truck Driver, Diver (Scrap Collector), Garbage Man, Budtender, Construction Worker, Prospector

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Becoming an airplane pilot offers a dynamic and adventurous career with opportunities for global travel, personal achievement, job stability, exposure to advanced technology, and the development of strong teamwork and leadership skills. The unique lifestyle and the constant challenge of navigating different situations make it a fulfilling and rewarding profession.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have standout qualities include being a top student with a specialization in communication and marketing, showcasing a well-rounded personality that embraces adventure and new experiences. My ability to balance a successful entrepreneurial career with a vibrant social life, including enjoying social activities like dancing and spontaneous karaoke, sets me apart. Also, I can make myself available as needed as I want to be considerate of the current pilots and willing to take the red eye shifts.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have 500+ hours of flight and piloting experience mainly Rotary Wing during my time in the ARMA military with the 7th Cavalry Group https://7cav.us/ running RTB from Hot LZ, but always wanted to learn how to fly Fix Wing. The only Fix Wing experience I have is with a Toy Drone I fly around the neighborhood.

How active can you be a week?

24 hour minimum a week, but average 6 hour per day excluding weekend

Any additional questions?

When can I start?