Glenn Noodie's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Skreetstv123/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Fivem 483 on this steam, and on my old steam i have atleast 2000 hours

What is your Discord username?

skreetss

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Glenn Noodie

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Glenn Noodie, my London roadman character, rocks the streets with a well-worn bomber jacket, faded jeans, and street-approved kicks. Topped with a snug beanie, his dark hair gives off that effortless roadman vibe. Sharp, street-smart eyes tell tales of the city grind. Chains, rings, and tattoos mark his roadman status, while a sly smirk hints at the confidence he exudes. Glenn Noodie owns these London streets with a look that says, "I've been through it all, mate.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

i work for a gas station at the moment, delivering goods, in a van.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Flying has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. The thought of being up in the skies, feeling the rush of takeoff, and seeing the world from above just fills me with excitement. Being a pilot in Lucid City isn't just about the job, it's about living out that passion every single day. It's about experiencing something truly exhilarating and being part of something bigger than myself. So yeah, becoming a pilot isn't just a goal, it's the realization of a lifelong dream.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me stand out from other applicants is my genuine passion for flying and my unwavering commitment to excellence. Flying isn't just a job to me; it's been a lifelong dream that I've relentlessly pursued. I bring to the table a unique blend of dedication, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to learn and grow in the field of aviation. Additionally, my ability to remain composed under pressure and my determination to deliver top-notch service set me apart. I'm ready to bring my skills and passion to the team, ensuring that every flight is not just safe, but an unforgettable experience for all passengers.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

In my quest to become a pilot, I've racked up quite a bit of experience in the aviation world. From flying through skies to mastering flight simulation software, I've dabbled in every aspect of piloting. One standout moment was when I pitched in to help a seasoned pilot with flight training sessions. Walking newbies through pre-flight checklists, explaining the ins and outs of navigation systems, and supervising simulated takeoffs and landings really gave me a taste of what it takes to teach others the ropes.

How active can you be a week?

very active

Any additional questions?

i dont think so