Jakub Carney's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

10men69 - Steam ID: 76561198070639032

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

150+

What is your Discord username?

CarneyJB#8012

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jakub Carney

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

A lone wolf looking to be part of a pack. Has done many hours of Lucid Eats accommodating Lucid City and offering my services on the marketplace to build a reputation for myself. Have been battered and bruised by the City of Lucid, robbed many of times by being alone in the City, it’s time to change that.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Lucid Eats, otherwise, unemployed.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would also like to provide a service for the city of Lucid that has given me a new lease of life. I travel to the Island for diving/VIP multiple times per day. I also like engaging with new people and getting to know people not just on a professional level but personal.

I am also applying to be a pilot IRL within the UK RAF. I have friends and family who also work in aviation as both Pilots and Air traffic control, even family in the US Air force working out of San Diego Air base.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am active during the UK hours which is usually 5-8 hours from US. There’s always a demand on VIBE around these times and due to the time difference it’s quite rare of pilots being on anytime from 9am GMT to 5pm GMT so I can help out on “out of hours” times.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I’ve put many hours flying into GTA Online itself through a range of both console and PC and have always been the pilots in heists.

How active can you be a week?

I am always active, everyday pretty much during GMT times 9am-9pm depending on IRL work.

Any additional questions?

How many flights are required per day/per week?
How are the flights logged/tracked to ensure (if successful) I am keeping my targets.

No other questions, look forward to hearing from you.