Rob Bromwell's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Krakty/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

265.1 Hours

What is your Discord username?

@Krakty

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Rob Bromwell

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Rob Bromwell grew up in the bustling metropolis of Lucid City, surrounded by the sights and sounds of urban life. From a young age, he was captivated by the sight of helicopters streaking across the sky, their engines roaring as they pierced the clouds above. Despite his fascination with flight, Rob's path took a different direction. He found himself drawn to the world of machinery and mechanics, spending his days tinkering with engines and learning the ins and outs of automotive repair. His skills as a mechanic grew with each passing year, and soon he found himself working in a local garage, servicing cars and trucks for the residents of Lucid City. While Rob enjoyed his work as a mechanic, his passion for aviation never faded. He often found himself daydreaming about what it would be like to pilot one of the helicopters he saw soaring overhead. But with no flight experience and limited resources, the idea of becoming a pilot seemed like nothing more than a distant fantasy. However, fate had other plans for Rob. One day, while working in the garage, he struck up a conversation with a customer who happened to be a pilot for a local airline. Intrigued by Rob's enthusiasm for aviation, the pilot offered to mentor him and help him pursue his dream of becoming a pilot. Rob jumped at the opportunity, dedicating himself to studying the principles of flight in his spare time. He devoured books and online resources, learning everything he could about aerodynamics and aircraft systems. He poured all of his time and energy into his training, determined to prove that he had what it takes to make it in the world of aviation. He knows that the road ahead will be long and difficult, but with his passion for aviation and his unwavering determination, he is ready to spread his wings and chase his dreams of becoming a pilot in the vibrant skies of Lucid City.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Rob currently has no gang affiliations whatsoever and record that is clean as a whistle. When Rob was younger he took on a delivery route for a local gas station. In time Rob found out that the owner of that gas station was also a pilot. Eventually Robs passion landed him in a mechanics shop not too far away from Lucid City. Said business owner/Pilot also happened to frequent the shop that Rob got a job at. Rob started to ask this person information about being a pilot and what it was like. Intrigued by the process he had to go through and the amount of flight time he had. This pilot shed tons of light on Rob's passion for aviation. Answering questions and keeping in touch. Rob still currently makes an honest living as a Mechanic but urns for that next step in his career.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Why do I want to become a pilot? It's a question that's been burning in me since I was a kid watching helicopters streak across the sky. You see, ever since I was young, the sight of helicopters soaring overhead has filled me with a sense of wonder and excitement. I've always been drawn to the freedom and adventure of flight, and I've spent my life dreaming of what it would be like to pilot one of those helicopters myself. As I've grown older and pursued different paths, my passion for aviation has only grown stronger. It was then that my passion for aviation truly ignited. Even now, as I make an honest living as a mechanic, my yearning for the skies has never dimmed. I'm drawn to the idea of piloting a plane not just as a career, but as a fulfillment of a lifelong dream. Becoming a pilot isn't just about flying helicopters – it's about fulfilling a dream that's been with me since I was a child. I want to experience the thrill of taking to the skies, to explore new horizons, and to see the world from a perspective that few ever get to experience. So, why do I want to become a pilot? Because it's not just a job; it's a passion, a dream, and a calling that I'm determined to answer. I would give anything to server the community of Lucid City and make this city a better place. One flight at a time.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What sets me apart from other individuals applying for this opportunity is my unique blend of hands-on experience as a mechanic and my unwavering passion for aviation. While others may have solely pursued a career path directly related to piloting, my background as a mechanic has provided me with a deep understanding of aircraft systems and mechanics. My time spent working in the shop has given me invaluable insights into the inner workings of airplanes, allowing me to approach flying with a practical knowledge base that few others possess. This combination of mechanical expertise and a burning passion for flight not only sets me apart but also equips me with the skills and mindset necessary to excel in the role of a pilot. Furthermore, my dedication to pursuing my dream of becoming a pilot, despite facing obstacles along the way, demonstrates my resilience and determination. I've invested countless hours in studying, training, and honing my skills, driven by an unwavering commitment to achieving my goals. In essence, what makes me different is not just my background or qualifications but my relentless drive to turn my passion for aviation into a reality. I am not just seeking a job; I am pursuing a lifelong dream, and I am willing to go above and beyond to make it happen.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I am not entirely sure if this question is asking about my in city flight experience, or my overall flight experience in FiveM servers as a whole or just my understanding of flying in any game that I pilot in. So I am going to answer all those questions separately. Firstly, I do not have any flight experience in Lucid City what so ever. Second, I have quite a few amount of hours logged in FiveM as a whole as a AirOne(Flight for Life Pilot). I have made many successful missions in my time flying. I dont expect that to be relevant to Rob though. And Third, I have MANY MANY hours flying a helicopter and practicing various maneuvers such as J-Hook landings and other landing techniques. I have roughly 150 hours of flight experience in ARMA3 flying a Littlebird in densely urban packed hostile areas. I also have another 200ish hours logged on DayZ in a helicopter. I also have another 200ish hours of flight experience logged on Battlebit as a transport and combat Pilot. Again, I am not sure if any of that adds to my application or not, but I do have a very clear understanding of flying and how helicopters work across various games.

How active can you be a week?

I can be as active as I need to be to satisfy Lucid Airlines' needs. If I had to put a rough estimate on a minimum amount of hours I can be available, it would easily be 40+ hours a week I can be in city.

Any additional questions?

No questions. I really hope you guys consider me for a pilot role at Lucid Airlines!