Leo Sanders's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198810700175/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Around 550hr, 125hr on Lucid.

What is your Discord username?

axwin112

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Leo Sanders

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Leo was born in Austin Texas where his adventure started. 2001, Leo gets introduced to the world of possibilities. His early childhood years was vehicle enthusiasm, he especially loved helicopters. His gramps was a pilot in vietnam, he always wanted to hear about his pilot days and the war. His gramps had an old helicopter blade hanging on to the roof in his garage, he then sat the entire evening explaining how he got it to little Leo. Couple of years later Jerry, also known as gramps passed away to natural causes. Leo went through the hard times but never wanted to give up on his dream of becoming a pilot. Now he hopes to achieve that goal.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I worked at Lucid Motors for some time, also did alot of delivery jobs.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Ever since i got into the city i always wanted to fly. There is just something about being a pilot that is good. I can meet alot of new people and learn. I want to try something new and i just thought that this is my type of stuff.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I think everybody should get a chance but i am pretty experienced when it comes to the flying. A lot of different games including GTA. I am also a very kind and respectable guy.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

As in the previous question i have pretty good amounts of flying in GTA and other games like Arma and War thunder. As for in real life i dont have any experience of aviation.

How active can you be a week?

Around 10 id say. Can vary a lot, i can be on a lot on weekends but also sometimes longer weekdays.

Any additional questions?

No not really, hope you consider me joining - Leo