Dave Stevens's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110116205/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

500+

What is your Discord username?

youngdave4868

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Dave Stevens

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I, Dave Stevens, used to be a man of crime. From the very early days of Lucid City, I found that driving buses and working in the chicken farms were not only mundane, but low paying as well. I had always seeked something bigger. Something better. So I turned to crime to feed that thirst, only to find myself in trouble with the law time and time again. Fast forward to present day Lucid City, and I find myself far more immersed in different jobs and work then ever before. As a working class man with desire and passion for aviation, I've undoubtedly found myself drawn to flying for the citizens of Lucid City, and I hope for this to be the next chapter in my life.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Experience is as follows:
- Lucid Eats - Delivery Driver - Sanitation Worker - Currently buy and sell cars, and do electrical work for the City on the side

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I am passionate about avation, and love to fly. I also am highly interested in vehicles and machinery, and I find the technology of an aircraft to be fascinating. I have a desire to be at the helm of this technology, and to not only use it wisely, but responsibly as well. I also find the professionalism particularly appealing, not just for the fancy suits and golden wings, but for the high level of responibilty involved in the job. In the end I really am seeking personal fufillment, as it has always been a dream of mine to become a pilot, and fly for the good people of Lucid City.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am very kind, patient and understanding. I'm very community oriented as well, and I feel that the chamaraderie of the pilots community will be a perfect fit for me. On top of that I enjoy helping those new to the city and feel that as a pilot, I'll have many great opportunities to do so.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

While I don't have any experience flying aircraft in Lucid City, I do have past experience flying aircraft in my hometown of Los Santos, as well as in Liberty City. I mainly fly medium sized fixed wing aircraft such Luxor Jets and Mallard Props. I also have extensive experience flying many types of helicopters ranging from Froggers, Maveriecks and even Cargo Bobs.

How active can you be a week?

5-20 hours a week, depending on the week

Any additional questions?

Not at the moment, I look forward to hearing back! Thanks!