BAM WRLD's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097794572/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

taylorfire01

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

BAM WRLD

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Born to a rich family. At the age of 26, I Lost everything including my parents and siblings due to war and violence. I then moved from cities to cites and finally decided to settle in Lucidcity as a refugee to start a new life. Really didn't appreciate life growing up until everything was lost, now I must learn to tend to myself and become a hard worker in order to get back on my feet. Despite not being rich anymore, i tend to stay away from crimes and violence due to my past experiences. Trying to earn money the right way. One goal lifelong goal for me is to become a pilot and a well establish, well known citizen. I am constantly working hard to earning money in order to get my Private Pilot License (PPL). The universe has given me a new beginning and i do not want to squander it.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Law enforcement officer, EMS, Taxi/delivery Driver and Freelancer.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I recently just took my first flight to the island. I had a great experience, I always love flying since i was a kid. When i first flew into the city and heard that they have pilots, i was intrigued. I looked up to them as elites and on my first flight, they treated me with respect and had such great professionalism and love for the job. That was the moment i knew i wanted to be a pilot. I believe it is a rewarding career that offers lots of opportunities within the city, such as meeting and socializing with new people, enjoying the beautiful view of lucidcity from the sky and having a steady salary/benefits. It is also a way to challenge myself and branch out into new career growth.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

My ability to adapt, communicate/socialize and staying professional. I love how i can relate to people very well. All of these traits has helped me in my previous encounter as a police officer and EMS in other cities. Citizens admired the way i take accounts of others perspective. Another great trait about me is bring something on the table. I love to make suggestions and bring ideas that would benefit everyone, including the airlines. Most importantly, safety for everyone will be of most concern to me as a pilot. All of these traits coupled up with the very little knowledge i have on flying makes me a unique applicant.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Being a rich kid growing up, I had great interests in everything aviation and flying. I would ask various questions to the pilots who flew our private jet. As a result, i have a fair amount of knowledge such as comms on the net when talking to ATC, landing procedures, passenger and safety briefings, airspaces and aircraft systems. I know the 4 forces of flight which are lift, drag, thrust and weight. * sometimes It feels like i am an actual pilot in another universe. *

How active can you be a week?

40-50 hours a week.

Any additional questions?

Yes, How would i know when or if i am accepted to start my new career as a pilot?
How do new pilot typically gets onboarded?

Also, thanks in advance for the consideration and taking the time to review my application.

- BAM WRLD

• On God Homie 1