Steezy Packs's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199116047522/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

Xera#6612 or Xera6612

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Steezy Packs

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Steezy Packs was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Steezy Packs developed his love for flying when he watched his dad fly planes when he was young. And as he grew older, he decided to move to Lucid City because he saw more opportunity and a chance to make his name public and pursue his favorite career, being a pilot. So Steezy flew to Lucid City with the last of his money and has been trying to make a name since.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have no previous jobs and or affiliations.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Fling a strong plane and flying high in the wide sky fills me with excitement. I would get to see amazing views and cover great distances easily. Also, learning to be a good pilot excites me. I want to keep learning and getting better, and keep pushing myself. Besides the joy of flying, I am attracted to the teamwork and purpose in the Lucid City pilot community. Being a pilot is more than just a job to me it is a dream fueled by a love for adventure and a strong wish to reach new goals.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I think that I should be picked because I always aim for the best in safety and skill. I love flying and work hard at it. I have plenty of experience and can adjust to any situation.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have experience in other city's of being a pilot including Alt F4 roleplay & No Pixel RP. I am able to fly and be consistent and have no mistakes.

How active can you be a week?

9 Hours, depending on school.

Any additional questions?

Not that I can think of, Thanks!.