Randy McBang's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194208361/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Lucid city 12 days, High Life I had played for about 5 months (Steam says 836 hours, but I believe it to be more than that)

What is your Discord username?

randelsmcbang

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Randy McBang

How old is the character you are applying with?

33 years old

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Mr. McBang grew up in a place far far from Lucid City, called Canada. He was an only child who spent most of his time hunting, fishing, and playing hockey. When he was old enough to move out, he took a long flight from his hometown all the way to a city called, "High Life". In High Life, Randy and his 3 closest friends helped bring peace and stability to areas of the city that deserved it (ex. fish monger, boat docks, high movement fishing locations), and in doing so Randy and his friends were respected and appreciated by their community. After some time, the city became gray, cold, and depressing and the boys all decided it was time for a holiday. When they regained interest in the city, they decided to build their home elsewhere as High Life sucked the soul out of them.
Randy and his friends then took a flight to Lucid City and have been active and greatly enjoying the city and the wonderful people it houses. Randy recently took a job with EMS, and is looking forward to working with our community by serving them as a pilot. Randy has a background consisting of constantly helping his community, friends, and family and he wishes to continue this trend.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I currently work for EMS and have no other affiliations.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I recently accepted a position with EMS, but I truly want to be a pilot. I decided to get my toes wet with EMS, which I'm very happy to have done, but now that I have an understanding of how jobs work in the city, I believe that I'm ready to take on being a pilot. I plan to keep working my required hours at EMS (which is not much at all), but to put a greater effort into the airlines. A long term goal of mine is to be head of AAU and being a licensed pilot will put me above all others.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm a very friendly, responsible, and dependable person. I also really enjoy making people laugh, which I believe will greatly boost the RP experiences that everyone wants. My real life job requires these characteristics and I believe a portray them to an upmost degree. As a pharmacist I'm expected to not only be friendly, sociable, and approachable, but I also work under a lot of pressure which I think certainly separates me from other candidates.
I also find that when I'm available to fly into the city, there are many times when no pilots are available. My intentions are to try my best to make sure there is a pilot available as frequently as possible.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I don't have any experience piloting in my head, but I've done plenty of flying in all sorts of other games.
As a kid we would vacation every year and my father would make it a point for us to take private helicopter rides over the ocean, city, etc. Since then, I've always wanted to fly. During my first flight, the pilot explained how he flew MedEvac in the military and I had really considered doing that myself. Sadly I wear glasses and have mediocre eyesight so I became a pharmacist instead.

How active can you be a week?

15+ hours easy

Any additional questions?

No other questions, but I do believe that I would be an asset to the airlines. Not only will I be able to serve the community, but I believe the other pilots would really enjoy working with me. I've flown to the island many, many times and I'm sure if you ask any of the pilots, the will remember me as their "hammmmie"