Juan Gram's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/sytexe/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

just under 500, feels like ive played alot more though ahah

What is your Discord username?

juangram

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Juan Gram

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

My name's Juan Gram. I used to be a part of the Yakuza, one of the most notorious crime syndicates in the city. Growing up in the shadows of their influence, it seemed like the only path available to me. The Yakuza controlled everything: from the streets to the businesses, they had their fingers in every pie.

I was initiated into the Yakuza at a young age, seduced by promises of power and wealth. But as I climbed the ranks, I saw the darker side of the organization. The violence, the corruption, the constant fear of betrayal. It wasn't the life I wanted, but it was the life I was trapped in.

Eventually, I found the courage to break free. Leaving the Yakuza was like walking away from a burning building; the flames licked at my heels every step of the way. But I made it out, scarred but alive. I left behind the luxury and the power, determined to find a different path.

I found work at a local shelter, helping those who had fallen through the cracks, just like I had once done. It was a humble existence, but it gave me purpose. And slowly, I started to rebuild my life, one small act of kindness at a time.

But even now, I can't shake the ghosts of my past. The allure of the Yakuza still lingers, whispering promises of respect and authority. Sometimes I wonder if I could ever command that kind of reverence without resorting to violence and intimidation. But for now, I'll keep striving to be the man I want to be, not the one my past wants me to become.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

currently unemployed

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Well, there are several factors that really inspire me to pursue a career in aviation. There's this profound passion I've had for aircraft and flying since I was a child. It's like a fascination that's always been there, you know? Watching planes take off and land, visiting airshows, even just being on a flight myself – it all ignited this deep interest in aviation within me. Having the ability to make decisions in real-time, being in control of the aircraft – it's a level of independence that I value in a career. And speaking of career, the stability and opportunities in the aviation industry are also very attractive. Despite the occasional turbulence, pun intended, it's generally considered a stable field with room for growth and advancement.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I believe what makes me stand out is a combination of my passion, dedication, and unique perspective. Firstly, my passion for aviation isn't just a passing interest; it's been a driving force in my life since I was young. This genuine love for flying fuels my commitment to excel in this field. Secondly, my dedication to continuous improvement sets me apart. I'm always seeking opportunities to enhance my knowledge and skills, whether through advanced training programs, simulator sessions, or staying updated on industry developments. This commitment to personal and professional growth ensures that I'm always striving to be the best pilot I can be.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

My journey in aviation began with a deep-seated fascination for flight from a young age. While I haven't yet achieved my dream of becoming a licensed pilot, my passion for aviation has led me to pursue various avenues to gain knowledge and experience in this field.

To start, I've undertaken extensive self-study on aviation theory, including aerodynamics, navigation, and aircraft systems. I've immersed myself in literature, online courses, and simulation software to grasp the fundamentals of piloting and understand the intricacies of aviation operations. Additionally, I've had the opportunity to participate in introductory flight experiences, where I've had hands-on training with certified flight instructors. These experiences allowed me to take control of the aircraft under supervision, familiarizing myself with basic flight maneuvers and cockpit procedures. I also have played "war thunder" a game based on flying planes I have just under 100 hours, which may seem underwhelming compared to my hours active in citys, but I do belive it will help me to climb the ranks of the pilot industry.

How active can you be a week?

very

Any additional questions?

no