Jason Royce's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199041087623/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

354 hours on Lucid.

What is your Discord username?

flair_1337

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jason Royce

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I grew up in Los Santos, a community renowned for its vibrant energy and numerous prospects. I've always had an interest in aviation, and I used to spend weekends at Los Santos International Airport, daydreaming about flying. An unusual feature about myself is that by the age of 14, I had built and flown my own model aircraft, which sparked my interest in aerodynamics and flight mechanics. In addition, I'm an adrenaline junkie; I've done over 100 skydives, giving me a unique viewpoint on aerial navigation and control. These experiences have prepared me for the challenges and responsibilities of being a pilot.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Currently at Beeker's Garage; no previous job.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot since it has always been my interest. Growing up in Los Santos, I was fascinated by the planes at the airport and fantasised of flying them. The pleasure of navigating the skies, the duty of assuring passenger safety, and the chance to tour the world all motivate me. Being a pilot combines my passion for technology, precision, and adventure. In addition, my experiences at Beeker's Garage have honed my technical skills and attention to detail, both of which are essential attributes for any successful pilot. I am eager to face the challenges and benefits that come with this profession.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What distinguishes me from other candidates is my unique combination of technical talents and hands-on experience. Working at Beeker's Garage has taught me rigorous attention to detail and a thorough understanding of mechanical systems, both of which are essential qualities for a pilot. My passion for aviation, as evidenced by my comprehensive knowledge of flight mechanics and aerodynamics, also sets me apart. In addition, my expertise with extreme activities such as skydiving has provided me with a unique viewpoint on airborne navigation and control, as well as the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure. These characteristics combined make me a strong and distinct candidate for the pilot role.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have practical experience from skydiving, where I've learned about aerodynamics and altitude control. I've also used flight simulation programs to familiarize myself with aircraft controls and procedures.

How active can you be a week?

20-25 Hours.

Any additional questions?

No, thank you.