Uri Ashi

Urifa

Well I guess this is the part I tell my story,

My name is Uri Ashi, I was born in the small town of Nikko just outside of Tokyo. My Father was an amazing chef & I helped him out in our little family restaurant. The whole Island would come just to eat Fathers food, but He decided we move to Los Santos to build a better future for me & my siblings he said... but I know the real reason. Father was escaping the Yakuza, a mafia-like criminal organization. However in doing so he feel right into his old ways getting involved in the local gangs here in the city. My upbringing was hard & difficult but my best ones were right there in the kitchen making delightful meals for everyone who came in. Now, I'm out on my own in the city looking to make a name for myself in the food Industry & bringing delightful meals to everyone, but that just all a dream at the moment. I still have nothing to my name & always have to look over my shoulder due to my Fathers shame. Can I find myself running a food empire or will I find myself running right into the same path as my Father?!

• What The Hell? 1

• 1 month later...

You’re telling me father had some hidden secrets while I was away? You should have let me known sooner & we could if settled this sooner for the family!!

*OOC: Excited to develop my character along side the family, gonna have to show me the ropes brotha but East Herkimer Boy’z  on top!

1 hour ago, Leggo said:

You’re telling me father had some hidden secrets while I was away? You should have let me known sooner & we could if settled this sooner for the family!!

*OOC: Excited to develop my character along side the family, gonna have to show me the ropes brotha but East Herkimer Boy’z  on top!

Father had some loose ends he left back home, seems he fell into his old ways & I have had to pick up some old family traditions 

Edited by Urifa
Misspelling of a few words