My Name is Jack Antonio, the shortest guy in LC

FurtiveLIVE

Hey LC, my name is Jack, you guys might know me as the short guy who doesn't take shit from anyone. 

I was born in a small village outside the capital city of Kampala, in a small village called Buikwe, Uganda. My family was there to give money to those in need, and I popped out while there. I grew up on the east coast, in a nice home, but at the age of 15, I started to dabble in drugs, gangs, and violence. My family kicked me out of my home, and I lived on the street til the age of 18, that is where I learned to be street smart, and started to not give into the shit people wanted me to do, or the shit they said about me. A buddy of mine by the name of Jason Sanchez, who I met on the street robbed a bank, and asked me if I wanted to join him in going out west, he gave me 5 grand, and told me to book a ticket to Lucid City, a place where dreams can happen. I took the 5 grand, hopped on a plane, took the subway to the northwest side of town, and walked out with Jason next to me. We could not believe our eyes, nice cars everywhere, rich pricks, expensive jewelry, you name it. All we had to our name was a little under 5 grand, and we knew it was time to make a name for ourselves. We started out doing local things, and became a taxi driver for a few years. This taught me the ins and outs of the city, and I got to meet some incredible people. One day, a guy by the name of Cory was in my cab, and told me about a business he runs up in Sandy Shores, just a 30 minute drive north, and asked if I wanted to work for him delivering produce and groceries from the docks of LC up to Sandy Shores. I told Jason about this idea, and we accepted it. After working for him for several months, he asked if we wanted to be a body guards for him, and knowing all the stuff I learned in the streets, I knew I could do it. Now, I spend my days listening to him run his business, while also making money. Hopefully one day, I will be at the top myself, telling other people what to do.