Ban appeal?

Alynexus

Does anyone know if I can appeal a ban more than once? I have previously been banned for VDM (had to prove it never happened and I did prove that.) the vdm was removed and I am now banned for 2 weeks for unrealistic driving. Am i allowed to appeal it or do I have to wait it out?

On 6/5/2021 at 9:55 PM, Alynexus said:

Does anyone know if I can appeal a ban more than once? I have previously been banned for VDM (had to prove it never happened and I did prove that.) the vdm was removed and I am now banned for 2 weeks for unrealistic driving. Am i allowed to appeal it or do I have to wait it out?

Why don’t you try to appeal it if the first was a mistake that you proved wrong I’m sure it’ll be fine.

2 minutes ago, JoeyC said:

Why don’t you try to appeal it if the first was a mistake that you proved wrong I’m sure it’ll be fine.

I did prove it was a mistake and another staff had looked at it and agreed, however my ban was just lowered not actually removed

2 minutes ago, Alynexus said:

I did prove it was a mistake and another staff had looked at it and agreed, however my ban was just lowered not actually removed

Just go in the van appeal section and appeal it