Greetings

Krow

Hello everyone!

So I have been playing GTA Online for a while now, but I've never really been able to enjoy it as much as I'd like because none of my friends have ever gotten into it like I have. But a few months back I saw a news article posted about a crazy election in a GTA Roleplay server, the first I had heard about the serious modded roleplay servers. To make a long story short, here I am, looking for an online world I can immerse myself in more than the violent shenanigans of vanilla GTO. I wasn't sure what kind of character I might want to make, but a look at your forums got me thinking that playing an investigative reporter could be a really fun alternative to the cops-and-robbers conflict of playing law enforcement or a criminal. Still have some details to work out regarding the character; I'm new to roleplaying on GTA, but I have a fair amount of experience through tabletop and text roleplays.

I skimmed through the rules, will give them a deeper reading soon. But I wanted to ask about the technical requirements for the server, I couldn't find those details. Does Lucid City use FiveM? I haven't done any of the installing yet, I figured I would check before proceeding.

4 hours ago, Krow said:

Hello everyone!

So I have been playing GTA Online for a while now, but I've never really been able to enjoy it as much as I'd like because none of my friends have ever gotten into it like I have. But a few months back I saw a news article posted about a crazy election in a GTA Roleplay server, the first I had heard about the serious modded roleplay servers. To make a long story short, here I am, looking for an online world I can immerse myself in more than the violent shenanigans of vanilla GTO. I wasn't sure what kind of character I might want to make, but a look at your forums got me thinking that playing an investigative reporter could be a really fun alternative to the cops-and-robbers conflict of playing law enforcement or a criminal. Still have some details to work out regarding the character; I'm new to roleplaying on GTA, but I have a fair amount of experience through tabletop and text roleplays.

I skimmed through the rules, will give them a deeper reading soon. But I wanted to ask about the technical requirements for the server, I couldn't find those details. Does Lucid City use FiveM? I haven't done any of the installing yet, I figured I would check before proceeding.

Welcome to Lucid you seem up for joining in with the RP so i'm glad you're here! Have fun. :)