Bahamas Mamas Opening.

NoodlePoop

I was planning to fly out of Lucid when I saw a tweet post about the Bahamas Mamas hiring. I though "well, Im definitely not as experienced as most ppl here but its worth a shot" When I got there, a bunch of ppl were already waiting outside. I sat on the driver's seat of my bmw wondering if I should do it. Well, you miss all the shots you don't take, so let's go!

And that was the best decision I've ever done! It was really fun helping to set up the Bahamas. I did some initial supply runs then got into bartending, and I've met so many amazing ppl! The bosses are great and all the customers are really nice and funny, always a fun time. The PD made sure to stop by and say hi, and we got some laughs just fooling around and chatting.

Anyways, excited for my new job, come visit us, we have some great drinks and nice ppl!

Hunter Haas

ps. I should have taken some photos, srry, I danced so much that I forgot :)

3 hours ago, NoodlePoop said:

I was planning to fly out of Lucid when I saw a tweet post about the Bahamas Mamas hiring. I though "well, Im definitely not as experienced as most ppl here but its worth a shot" When I got there, a bunch of ppl were already waiting outside. I sat on the driver's seat of my bmw wondering if I should do it. Well, you miss all the shots you don't take, so let's go!

And that was the best decision I've ever done! It was really fun helping to set up the Bahamas. I did some initial supply runs then got into bartending, and I've met so many amazing ppl! The bosses are great and all the customers are really nice and funny, always a fun time. The PD made sure to stop by and say hi, and we got some laughs just fooling around and chatting.

Anyways, excited for my new job, come visit us, we have some great drinks and nice ppl!

Hunter Haas

ps. I should have taken some photos, srry, I danced so much that I forgot :)

Ah nice one! It’s cool you found a fun job!