Newcomer Checklist

As a brand new player to GTA RP, it's slightly overwhelming to join a server. This forum is great but I would like to suggest a "newcomer checklist". Maybe something at the very start that tells you where to begin, where to go from there, and so on. This would include joining the discord, signing up on the forum, doing an intro, etc. It would be nice to have a visual checklist to ensure I'm doing everything correctly and not missing anything along the way.

Just a suggestion! Maybe you have one and I just haven't found it. Anyway, thanks for having me!

Edited by Alphonso Salvatore

On 7/5/2021 at 9:50 PM, Alphonso Salvatore said:

As a brand new player to GTA RP, it's slightly overwhelming to join a server. This forum is great but I would like to suggest a "newcomer checklist". Maybe something at the very start that tells you where to begin, where to go from there, and so on. This would include joining the discord, signing up on the forum, doing an intro, etc. It would be nice to have a visual checklist to ensure I'm doing everything correctly and not missing anything along the way.

Just a suggestion! Maybe you have one and I just haven't found it. Anyway, thanks for having me!

The issue is a lot of things like this would cause issues with power/ meta gaming. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/5/2021 at 3:50 PM, Alphonso Salvatore said:

We have added a newcomer forum. Thank you for your suggestion!