Question about robberies

RedBoat

If I have my gun out and someone tries to rob me, am I allowed to shoot? If not, is there any possible way to resist robbery? I feel like there has to be some risk for the robber because if not then it makes robberies insanely easy. 

What gun do you have versus the robber? Does the robber have a friend? Do they have a gun, and which one? Are you facing away or facing the robber? How far away are you from them?

Short answer: It depends of the scene.

Long answer: The context is what determines if someone can “resist” a robbery. If they have the gun squarely at your head, it doesn’t matter if you have the gun in hand if you’re not facing them.

• You Cool 1

11 hours ago, RedBoat said:

If I have my gun out and someone tries to rob me, am I allowed to shoot? If not, is there any possible way to resist robbery? I feel like there has to be some risk for the robber because if not then it makes robberies insanely easy. 

Have a read of the rules, this is fully explained. 

On 7/14/2021 at 6:10 AM, JoeyC said:

Have a read of the rules, this is fully explained. 

It's not really though. The rules just say "You must comply to full extent if robbed" Yet I've seen and heard things that directly contradict that. So going by the rules, i am not allowed to defend myself in any way. What's the point of having a gun license and gun if some random player can just run up on me at any moment and steal it from me whenever they feel like.

8 hours ago, RedBoat said:

It's not really though. The rules just say "You must comply to full extent if robbed" Yet I've seen and heard things that directly contradict that. So going by the rules, i am not allowed to defend myself in any way. What's the point of having a gun license and gun if some random player can just run up on me at any moment and steal it from me whenever they feel like.

You’ve missed lots of the rule regarding robberies and stopped reading after the first sentence. 
Fully read 13:01 and 13:02 it explains exactly how robberies work, when you must comply and when/ how you’re allowed to defend yourself. 

There is no contradicting information and it is fully explained.