Ban appeal!

akaKingJG

I was banned  yesterday for a homophobic slur from a guy and his goons who were harassing me for over 2 hours and saying rasict slurs to me. I learned now that is zero tolerance and will no do again. I pay monthly for que prio and love playing on this server so Ill do anything I can to try and get accepted back. please unban me!!!

4 hours ago, akaKingJG said:

I was banned  yesterday for a homophobic slur from a guy and his goons who were harassing me for over 2 hours and saying rasict slurs to me. I learned now that is zero tolerance and will no do again. I pay monthly for que prio and love playing on this server so Ill do anything I can to try and get accepted back. please unban me!!!

In future don’t retaliate and just contact staff via /report and we will come.

like knowmad said, stick this appeal in the ban appeals section.

10 hours ago, JoeyC said:

In future don’t retaliate and just contact staff via /report and we will come.

like knowmad said, stick this appeal in the ban appeals section.

it wont let me click on it. its blacked out. assuming because im not in the discord anymore and it wont let me join again. please help!!!

15 hours ago, akaKingJG said:

it wont let me click on it. its blacked out. assuming because im not in the discord anymore and it wont let me join again. please help!!!

I think you’re clicking it wrong, send me a screenshot on discord of where the unban appeal in greyed out