Joey - Little late but.. Hi

JoeyC

Just wanted to throw a introduction out there as I've not introduced myself since I landed in this new City!

So I flew in from the UK and have always been a Businessman, owning a Fast Food restaurant very similar to Burgershot in my home town I was hoping to come along to this city and do the same thing, I know that's what I'm good at and I would have stopped at nothing until I owned the biggest and best Business in town!

Fast forward a month or two, I am now the owner of the above restaurant with around 50 staff working under me. We have the best morale and everyone has fun at work, I would love to one day be the owner of my true dream business in car sales but I am having plenty of fun owning Burgershot! 

I hope to see you all around town and get to know everyone I can, even if I am very busy running about normally! 

No matter how late this is, welcome to Lucid City Joey! I just want to say I'm personally very impressed with all the work you've been doing for burgershot so far, especially on the forums side with how many applications you have to go through, keep up the good work and I'm sure you can go very far in this city.

39 minutes ago, Aspidite said:

No matter how late this is, welcome to Lucid City Joey! I just want to say I'm personally very impressed with all the work you've been doing for burgershot so far, especially on the forums side with how many applications you have to go through, keep up the good work and I'm sure you can go very far in this city.

Appreciate it! Final goal will be owning that Import dealership, unsure if that’s an option but we can wish!